Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sleep Deprivation, Low Sugar, Migraines and more

It was after 4a.m. before Keeg's sugar started coming back up. I'm exhausted. With my own health issues, sleep is so very important to keep me from flaring. Yet, sleep didn't exist but for a few hours.

Keeg has a migraine today. His sugar is still running in the 80s, even after food. He is also exhausted. Although he slept, it doesn't appear he was rested from it.

I know that in time all this will get easier, but right now it is HARD.

My heart aches for Keeg. He is trying so hard to put on a brave front and smiling face. Yet, he is consumed with one thing only, trying to eat.

I have a thousand wishes, and all of them revolve around my children and I being healthy. That's what I wish we could have.

I'm having a hard time finding the beauty today.

No comments:

Post a Comment