Saturday, September 14, 2013

Oh Crap!!! A Grocery Store Trip!!!!




This evening I headed to the grocery store to get some snacks for Keeg. How hard can it be? Grab a few carb free snacks for a child so he doesn't have to take insulin with his snacks. Easy, right? 


**************NO**************

It was NOT easy! I couldn't find anything! I finally came back with some cheese and packs of Crystal Light! 

I thought I was overwhelmed before. Now though, the full realization of how difficult shopping is going to be has hit me. It seems meat and veggies are the only thing he can have. He does have to have carbs, and the goal is no more than 70 grams (5 servings) per meal. 

I'm sure we'll figure it out, but there is quite a learning curve here. 




****feeling overwhelmed, under-educated, and frightened

No comments:

Post a Comment